It is rather difficult to find a person today who does not know what bitcoin is. Over the past few years, cryptocurrencies have only grown in popularity, capturing the minds of millions of people. And it is not surprising that among poker players some do not mind betting in digital money. And the poker industry gave them such an opportunity in the online poker bitcoin deposit.
How to play online poker bitcoin deposit for fun
Few people do not know about cryptocurrencies and the most popular among them – bitcoin. Convenience, anonymity, speed, low fees – it has all the benefits that a good online poker payment method needs. Many poker rooms and networks have added or are preparing to support cryptocurrency deposits and cashouts. It is very easy to play online poker deposit with bitcoin because it has many advantages:
- Anonymity. Transactions are publicly available but do not have information about the wallet owners. All data, except for the amount and addresses, is anonymous until disclosed by the parties to the transaction;
- Cryptocurrency cannot be blocked or stolen unless the owner of the wallet himself gives access to it in an online poker bitcoin deposit;
- No inflation. There is no bank that “prints” currency. And the total amount of bitcoins is limited. Therefore, in essence, Bitcoin is a deflationary currency in poker bitcoin deposits.
The Bitcoin blockchain is decentralized and has no owner or company. But in some countries, it is either impossible to use digital money or it is very difficult. You can keep part of your bankroll in cryptocurrency and use it to play poker. Problems may more likely be related to online poker status or taxes on winnings in the country.
Is online poker bitcoin deposit as only available cryptocurrency
Bitcoin is not the only cryptocurrency, but the largest, most expensive, and reliable one. There are hundreds of analogs in the world, some of them are issued by poker rooms and are used in them for playing for money. But Bitcoin remains the main and most popular, which is why in some poker rooms it is the only method of depositing digital currencies.
Online poker bitcoin deposit sites
Poker rooms with a game for BTC can be divided into two groups: large rooms, where this is one of the payment methods, and small rooms with replenishment only in cryptocurrency. The former is more reliable, but do not support 100% anonymity – verification is still needed. The latter is more in line with the blockchain industry, but does not have much traffic and has existed for several years. While some poker rooms were thinking whether to introduce cryptocurrency into work or not, the first poker rooms began to appear exclusively for bitcoin bets:
- Ignition Poker, which is the biggest site nowadays in online poker bitcoin deposit;
- Bovada Poker, which is a top online poker site with no deposit bonus;
- BetOnline Poker is the final major legal site.
The ability to replenish an account and withdraw money from rooms using bitcoins is useful to some players. Mostly for those who need to remain anonymous. However, it is not worth storing large amounts in bitcoins due to the high volatility. Better to keep a few buy-ins in them, and the rest in “real” currencies like the dollar or the euro.